Although it's name may sound harmless, bloat is a life-threatening emergency for dogs. The condition, formally called gastric dilation-volvulus (GDV), can quickly kill dogs if they don't receive p ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Posted on 09-20-2017
Poor Mack Daddy was stung by a bee yesterday and had to be hospitalized. Luckily, with some swift care from Dr Ross he made a full recovery and is back to normal today! Puffy or not, that face is the best #foxhollowvet
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.