Although it's name may sound harmless, bloat is a life-threatening emergency for dogs. The condition, formally called gastric dilation-volvulus (GDV), can quickly kill dogs if they don't receive p ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Posted on 02-07-2018
Two guilty dogs right here! Bella the Bulldog decided to eat a remote control, and Wrigley the Bernese thought he’d try both a dress sock and an ankle sock. Luckily, we were able to induce vomiting for both, and they will both be fine. What is the craziest thing your pet has ever eaten? #foxhollowvet
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.